The characteristics of an oily scalp:
- The scalp produces excess oil,
- Washed your hair in the morning but in the afternoon it’s already getting oily again without doing outdoor activities,
- If you blow-dry the hair the longer it gets limp.
- External: due to weather, unsuitable use of care products.
- Internal: malnutrition, allergies, hormone imbalance
We recommend daily treatment with L'Oreal Serie Expert Pure Resource which contains vitamin E derivative technology that protects hair from aggression by external factors that cause stress. Anti-Calcareous Agent to clean the scalp from residue. With regular use, the scalp becomes clean, feels light, and is more nutritious.
For treatment at the salon, here are the steps:
- Open the pores of the scalp with a nanomist
- Oil removal with Sparkling Cleanser
- Dinano is back for the absorption of the Sparkling Cleanser
- Rinse with water and rub again
- Use the Calmesh-All-In-One-Mask from root to hair shaft and then do a massage
- Spa oil for relaxation awakens sleeping cells
- Bresh Serum is applied to control the production of oil glands
For information, consultation, and treatment for oily scalp solutions, contact JepunAyu Hair Design + Makeup at WA +62 8133 8100 045.