Protocol COVID - 19
How to wash hands properly
Approximate hand washing which is around 40 to 60 seconds
- Wet hands with water and take some soap
- Rub your palms together and also between your fingers
- Don’t forget the back of the fingers. Use locking technique
- Also clean the thumbs, inside and out
- Wet your hands with clean water to rinse off the soap
- Dry your hands with a towel. Don’t forget to dry the water tap.
Your obligations as a customer
- Customers are required to conduct a screening test prior to coming to the salon (done by filling out a form prepared by the salon management.
- Check body temperature at the entrance to all customers. The maximum body temperature that is allowed to enter is 37.30 C
- All customers are required to wear a mask while in the salon, wash their hands, use hand sanitizer and shampoo * when they arrive at the salon. *For those who perform services at the salon
- Maintain distance and avoid physical contact as much as possible with anyone in the salon.
- Customers are advised to make a reservation prior to coming to the salon, and arrive on time and leave the salon immediately after the service is complete.
- Those who can enter the salon are customers who do service or buy retail products.
- Prioritizing cashless payments.
- Take care of your health at home and make sure you are in good health when going to the salon.
- Take care during the trip to the salon, obey the rules of keeping a distance when on public transportation, wear a mask, do not touch your face, and use cashless payments
- Return home after the trip, take a shower immediately, clean the equipment you brought (cellphones, bags, glasses, etc.)
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask
Our Employees’ Obligations
- Employees are required to conduct a screening test before returning to work at the salon (done by filling out a form prepared by the salon management).
- Check body temperature at the entrance and do not allow sick employee to enter the salon even the slightest ones.
- Employees who provide services to customers are required to wear PPE (masks, face shields, gogle)
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds and use a hand sanitizer when you arrive at the salon; as well as during, before and after service and informing this to the customer
- Use hand gloves when doing technical service, such as coloring, curling, straightening hair to the customers
- Greetings and greetings without shaking hands (no physical contact) between employees and customers
- Limit face to face, and speak as necessary during service
- Sterilize tables and chairs with disinfectant in front of customers before and after service for each customer
- Do not touch your face during trips, at workplaces and trips back home
- If coughing or sneezing, immediately cover the nose and mouth with tissue or sleeve; and immediately replace with a clean mask
- Increase endurance by consuming nutritious foods, doing exercise and getting enough sleep
- Take care of your health at home and make sure you are in good health when you are going to work
- Take care while on the way to work, obey the rules of keeping a distance while on public transportation, wear a mask, do not touch your face, and use cashless payments
- When you arrive at work, immediately change your work clothes, wash your hands with soap, change your mask, clean your work tools, keep your distance, remind and ensure that the Covid-19 Protocol is implemented in the salon
Return home after work, take a shower immediately, clean the equipment you brought (cellphones, bags, glasses, etc.)
Our Obligation as Salon Management
- Salon management is required to conduct screening tests for all employees (done by filling out a form prepared by the salon management)
- Limiting salon operating hours in accordance with local government regulations
- Salons are advised to accept customers who have made a reservation in advance
- Providing a place to wash hands with soap and hand sanitizer for customers and employees
- Assigning one employee as a doorman who is in charge of checking body temperature, wearing masks and the condition of customers who come
- Sterilize tables and chairs with disinfectant in front of the customer before and after service starts for each customer
- Sterilize with disinfectant regularly for door handles, banisters, mirrors and customer waiting areas
- Sterilizing tools and items that are frequently touched using cleaning products/ 70% alcohol such as scissors, combs, clips, hair dryers, EDC machines, pens, calculators, telephones, cash registers, testers, and so on. Every time after use.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of service support tools such as towels, cape, apron, bandana, kimono, etc. must be washed after one time use with hot water (not used repeatedly).
- Check body temperature at the entrance to all customers and employees; The maximum body temperature allowed to enter is 37.30 C.
- Do greetings without shaking hands (without physical contact) between employees and customers.
- Cleaning the floor with disinfectant before opening and after closing
- Keep the distance between work stations at least 1 meter or apart
- Remove frequently touched items (magazines, newspapers, tabloids, printed media)
- Encourage consumers to prioritize cashless transactions
- Provide a boundary (marking) the cashier queue area with a minimum distance of 1 meter
- Provide bottled drinking water.
- Limiting the type of service in the salon with a maximum service time of 120 minutes is recommended per person, minimizing physical contact and only for hair services (no facial / body service)
- Establish a Covid-19 protocol to prevent the spread of the virus in salons and conduct socialization to all salon employees
- Supervise and control all SOP provisions for spreading the virus in the salon to all employees and customers.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.